Welcome to my fitness blog!

Thank you for joining me and welcome to my blog. Two of my passions in this world are writing and fitness, so I found it only natural to combine the two in this blog. This blog will be a combination of articles I have written over my career in fitness, workout routines & suggestions, Q & A, and information about my personal training services.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself so you know that what you are reading is credible information.

I am an expert trainer for the National Strength Professionals Association (N.S.P.A.) With over 13 years in the fitness industry, and 8 years as a certified trainer, I am focused on bringing people to their fitness goals.


Certifications:

*National Strength Professionals Association (N.S.P.A.) Certified Personal Trainer

*Weight Management certified

*Boot Camp/Circuit Training, and Abs Group Exercise Instructor

*CPR & AED Certified

Education:

*Bachelor of Science, Mass Communications, Towson University(2000)

*Mt. St. Joseph High School (1994)

I hope you find this blog informative and helpful in reaching your own fitness goals. My fitness motto is "If the mind can conceive it, the body can achieve it." I firmly believe in this and my belief is based upon personal experience. What personal experience? Read on!

No comments:

Post a Comment