Testimonials

Client Testimonials

"Damon has been an excellent personal trainer. He has helped to jumpstart an exercise program that had grown stale and ineffectual. He has helped me to push myself beyond the physical limits I had previously imposed. After working with him for several weeks I have noticed an increase in muscle tone that I have never achieved working on my own."
-Dorris, 19, PT Client

"I'm a 30 year old woman who has never been comfortable with any kind of exercise program. My goal for 2004 was to lose the weight that I had been putting on gradually since my college years. Thanks to Damon, not only have I lost the extra pounds, but I have kept it off and stayed on a strict exercise program! He didn't listen to me when I said "I can't" or "I'm scared". He made me feel comfortable enough to try and keep going and as a result, I have achieved a goal I had procrastinated in setting…and now I truly feel I can accomplish anything!"
-Lisa, 30, PT Client

"Being an absolute beginner in weight training, I decided to sign up for a 16-session plan with Damon. Besides being able to challenge my limit under a safe environment each time and see great progress, Damon is also patient and extremely knowledgeable. The fact that almost every session I had with him had different workout routine also made it a great learning experience. What I acquired from these sessions will definitely allow future workouts to be more productive and enjoyable. Also, being a busy student, Damon has always been able to accommodate my schedule. I truly believe it was one of the best decisions I've made for myself! "
-Howard , 23, PT Client

"My experience with Damon has far exceeded my expectations. I came to Damon with a desire to combine my fat loss goals with strength maintenance and my ultimate goal to bulk up. For my needs, Damon constructed a program combining a cardio-intensive workout program with just the right amount of weightlifting for maintenance and strength improvement to keep my muscles sore from a good workout, and keep the pounds coming off. One of the strengths of his program is the variety he has introduced to my workouts- we've managed to consistently and thoroughly work out all muscle groups without repeating routines, adding new and challenging exercises at each session. To his credit, since starting with him, I've lost 30 lbs. and 4% body fat. "
-Adam, 25, Pleased Client

"With Damon you will get a hard effective workout in a short period of time. Damon's approach is to combine cardio and strength training into different activities so that you don't get bored with working out(and it works) ."
-Christine Richardson, 39, PT Client

"I have never felt better or stronger since Damon became my personal trainer. My stamina and fitness level went from zero to ten in just a few weeks. I saw results immediately. Thanks Damon."
-Latoria, age 41, PT Client

No comments:

Post a Comment