Personal Training sessions

A personal training session with me lasts anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. I can train you in your home, or, if the weather is nice, we can workout outdoors. In certain instances we can train in my home as well. I will work with you on what is most convenient for you.

Many of my private, in-home clients enjoy a trainer coming to the comfort of their own home. With me traveling to you, it eliminates any excuse about "not being able to get to the gym."

You may say , "I don't have a lot of room in my home to workout.", to which I reply I don't need much room. Do you have a floor? A set of stairs? A chair? I can make you a great workout right where you stand.

Some people may feel self conscious or intimidated by working out in a gym with all of the hardbodies and mirrors around. With my private, in-home training we also eliminate these concerns.

With me, you do not have to committ to a certain session package. If you think you only want to try it once to see how you like it, we can have one session. If you are looking for more of a long term package I can accomodate that as well. In special cases, I offer a "pay as you go" option also. Inquire within.

The important thing to remember is that as my client, not only will you get a great workout that will help you reach your fitness goals, but you will have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment