Fitness advice from someone who has been there and done it

No one understands the true struggle and difficulty of losing weight and trying to transform one's body more than me.
In September of 2002 I weighed 275 lbs and had a 44-inch waist. It was at this time when I decided to make a lifestyle change and lost 75 lbs., shedding 10 inches from my waist.
It took me about a year and some change to achieve my initial goals, and I have since kept the weight off and maintained a healthy lifestyle. During my weight loss I developed a huge interest in fitness, and decided I wanted my career to be in this field. I became a certified personal trainer and now I help people achieve their fitness goals just like I did. Since I know the true struggle, it comes naturally to me to show and teach others how to do the same thing I did. I specialize in weight loss, nutrition information, and strength training. I have trained all types of people from senior citizens to college students to athletes.
Contact me. Together, we can make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment